Everyone wants to keep themselves fit and healthy. Not to mention that almost everyone wants to stay in shape by toning their muscles, getting rid of the excess fat and staying on a proper diet. And for those who are just beginning, there are many exercises that will help them tone themselves up. The one thing that everyone wants to lose is the belly fat. No matter how much die that person does, certain exercises need to be done to lose the fat. They can go to the gym and do it or for the busy people who can just stay at home and do the exercises.
Different exercises to reduce belly fat
There are certain things that need to be followed for those who want to tone their bodies. Such as an exercise and a proper diet which has all the necessary nutrients. The exercises are
- Crunches: This is number one exercise that is recommended by almost all the gym trainers for those who want to reduce their stomach. The person needs to lie on the flat ground with their feet down. Their knees should be bent and they should move their upper body forward as if they are sitting up. For beginners, one set of ten crunches is recommended, and they can increase the number of sets as time goes by.
- Twist Crunches: For those who are already familiar with crunches this is just the modified version of its which involves a person twisting to the side. Again as a beginner, it is advised to do one set with ten crunches and slowly increase the set to two or three as time goes by.
- Side crunches: These are very similar to twist crunches, but they focus more on the sides of the body as the person turns to the side instead of moving forward like the normal crunch. Two or three sets of ten crunches in each set need to be followed.
- Bicycle exercise: This is a simple exercise in which the person needs to lie flat on the ground and move their legs in the air as they would pedal a cycle. In some cases, they ask a person to move their upper body too with each pedal they do.
- Leg crunches: This is an exercise in which a person lies down flat on the ground and extends each leg towards the ceiling without raising the other. A person should do about two to three sets of this exercise with each set having 12 to 14 crunches.
- Running: This is an exercise that is meant for the whole body. But it also an exercise that helps a person lose their fat quickly as the whole body is given movement. Running 30 minutes per day initially is advisable and it can slowly be increased.
- Jogging: A slower form of running. This also is an exercise to the whole body helping the person lose fat all over. It is recommended that a person first starts off with 30 mins and slowly increase their pace.
- Walking: Cardio is very important to everyone. Doing speed walking every day for about an hour to two helps a person in burning fat and also staying fit in the process.
These exercises help a person to not only lose their belly fat but also their overall weight if they are followed regularly.